Submit full paper or abstract to Submission System.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all papers or abstract received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed submission is relevant to the Conference.
- Abstract selection notifications will be sent out to relevant authors within five working days
- All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed by members of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of the submission has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, the standard of English is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
- For authors whose first language is not English, we request that you have your work proof-read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author completes registration (including payment). see the registration section of the conference website for more information about registration. The conference proceedings is a book published with an ISBN.
- Any questions please mail conference secretary Celine via firstname.lastname@example.org
General Requirements of Publication
- Authors acknowledge that the paper has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums.
- The PEEM submission should contain no more than 20 percent of material from previous publications. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.
- Submissions should be written in English with a minimum paper length of 4 full pages and maximum 8 pages.
- All figures, equations, reference should be clear and in good order.
- Manuscripts will be reviewed by appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback. The final paper should be modified according to the review comments.
Plagiarism is totally unacceptable to PEEM. Submitted papers
are expected to contain original work executed by the authors
with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of
others. The authors have to clearly identify both their own
contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which
they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these
standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Any questions please mail conference secretary Celine via email@example.com.