- For one full paper, the first EIGHT pages are free. Extra page will be charged.
- Required documents: Please send your Final Paper (.doc and .pdf) and Copyright to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
- One regular registration allows one author to participate in the conference. The others who plan to attend the conference is required to register as listener.
- Onsite Registration is for listener only.
- Pay attention !! After you submitted all materials and finished registration process, your paper will be submitted to editors for re-modification and publication. If there are any problems, the conference secretary will mail or call you soon. Please check your mailbox usually and keep your cellphone available. If you cannot amend paper and feed back modified one before the deadline, publication will be cancelled without any refund.
Any questions please mail conference secretary Celine via email@example.com
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason,
they may ask the co-author or someone else for help and do the
presentation for the registrant. But the registrant should send
e-mail for both conference side and the person who will attend.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the PEEM Conference Secretary. The time would be counted by the refund requests being sent by registrant.
- Three Months before conference date: 30USD handing fee would be charged
- Two Months before conference date: Refundment of 70% for the registration fee you paid
- One Month before conference date: Refundment of 50% for the registration fee you paid
- Less Than One Month before conference date: NO REFUND.
- No refund or compensation on “personal reason” for the
reason of no attending to the conference. Such as travel
difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default
- No refund or pay any compensation on “force majeure” for the
reason of no attending to the conference.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
- Wearing your name tag when you enter the meeting room.
- Please keep all your belongings with you in the public including meeting room.
- Conference organization is not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuables of the attendees.
Any questions please mail conference secretary Celine via